At PLATFORM Store Limited (“PLATFORM”), we care about your privacy. We believe in transparency, and we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. Please read the information below to understand how we will collect and use your personal information. If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We process your personal information to run our business and provide you with the best possible services and experience with us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
In the course of providing our services, we collect or receive your personal information in a few ways. We obtain personal information directly from you, for example, from forms you complete or during registration, and indirectly from you based on your activity and interaction with our Services, or from the device or browser you use to access our website. We treat this information with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it.
- We may collect your personal information through some of the following ways:
- When you register on platform-store.com.
- When you make a purchase on platform-store.com.
- When you contact PLATFORM by telephone, email or social media. We may also keep records of this correspondence.
- When you sign up to our mailing lists online or in-store.
- When you sign up to any work shops or competitions run by PLATFORM.
- When apply to be a designer to work with our store.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We will only share your data with third parties to help us provide a better service for you. We will not sell your information on to third parties.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us will be held securely. We will use and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, as well as any other relevant data protection or privacy legislation. The types of uses we will make of your personal information shall include the following:
- Process any orders that you make via the Website or in-store (please note that your details may need to be passed to a third party in order for them to supply or deliver the product or service that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
- With your consent, retain your personal information, preferences and details of your purchases in order to keep you informed by email, post, mobile messaging, telephone and/or through other digital means including social media platforms, about our products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
- Register you on the Website or via one of our in-store services and where this involves setting you up with an account, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. such as a change of address or change in your push notification preferences).
- Improve the content and appearance of the Website or in-store, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
- Assess and process any brand applications (we may retain a record of your information for a reasonable period of time following the application process for administration purposes).
- Comply with our legal obligations. If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose for longer than is necessary for that purpose. Under data protection legislation you have the right to access information held about you.
Enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PLATFORM, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose your personal information to carefully-selected and monitored third parties who are engaged to help us run, manage and improve the quality of the products and services that PLATFORM offers, as well as for marketing and fraud and credit checking purposes. We require all the third parties that we interact with to treat your personal information as carefully and confidentially as we do.
If you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive further information from us, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by:
- Clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication we send to you by email. This will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication.
- Contacting us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and PLATFORM does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.