Victoria Shirt Dress - Light Blue Cotton Seersucker
You Save: £170.00 (58%)
The Victoria Shirt Dress is classic style elevated. A chic outfit that requires minimal effort.
- Cut to knee-length with a covered button placket and two on-seam pockets
- Long sleeves with an extended cuff that can be turned back
- Meticulous button placement to prevent gaping
- Open to the 4th button to achieve a natural v-neckline
- Made in a wonderful lightweight cotton seersucker
- Designed to wear with included constrasting white linen belt belt
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash at 30c
- Made in Europe
The model is wearing a size 8 and she is 5ft 10.5 and has a 32DD chest, her waist is 26.5" and hips 37". Fits true to size.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Peter Nyhan has been working in the retail sector for the last 30 years. Working for brands such as Ralph Lauren, Harrods, Tsum and Façonnable, have given Peter a wonderful understanding of the business. His years of experience have allowed him to develop a collection that is timeless with contemporary twists.
PDN London was created to fill a need in the market for beautiful fitting shirts and shirt dresses that do not gape. All the fabrics used in the collection are Italian from one of the oldest suppliers in the world. The brand is based around classic and timeless dressing, investment pieces, sustainably sourced and manufactured, giving you the wearer many happy years of wear. It’s no surprise that “Vanity Fair” voted the brand’s Victoria Shirt Dress the dress of the season.