We love Asmuss' dedication to using sustainable materials and ethical production. These slim fit leggings have a unique front leg zip.
DESCRIPTIONThese are not your typical leggings. The Twisted Leggings have been created to add a unique sense of style with the front leg zip providing some drama but they are functional enough to go for a run in them.
- High waisted with drawstring waistband to ensure good fit when running
- Concealed front pouch pocket in the waist which is big enough to fit a phone your keys and some money or card
- Front leg zip for styling
- 4-way stretch and moisture-wicking for comfort
- Sustainable fabric made from recycled nylon and recycled elastane also provides UV protection
- Machine washable
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Sustainable fabric made recycled nylon and recycled elastane
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- 78% recycled nylon 22% recycled Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy, garment made in UK
- YKK Natulon® zips (recycled materials)
This Asmuss garment contains Green Soul Technology combining the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibres and the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabric.
- UVA and UVB resistant
- Hydrophilic, which means moisture is wicked away from the body to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
- Sustainable. Green Soul Technology uses waste from post-consumer polyester yarns, pre-consumer sustainable nylon and elastane recycled from industrial wastage.
- 4 way stretch for extra comfort and movement.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears a size S
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above.
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS
Created by New Zealander sisters Clare and Fiona Warburton, Asmuss draws on a shared family passion for arts, travel and nature.
With a background in fashion design and textile science, Clare saw first-hand the devastating toll fast fashion is having on the environment and set out to create a brand where things are done differently.
Purveyors of simple, sustainable style, Asmuss offers elevated essentials for everyday adventures. From fibres to final packaging, the Asmuss collection is designed to be kind to your body, the environment, and the people making your clothes.