Silvia Boxy Blouse
We love QUIN's mixture of clean silhouettes and interesting textures, making the designs timeless, refined and easy to wear.
The Silvia Boxy Blouse resembles a jacket blouse with its hidden placket. Wear it open as a “shacket” with simple tee underneath or on its own as a cute boxy blouse, perfect to pair with a high-waisted trousers!
- Cut from special triple-layer black and white cotton with silver middle layer for lustre, extremely soft handle
- Long wide sleeve with tab for a contrasting roll-up feature
- Loose fitting
- Buttons fastening at front hidden placket
- Materials: 95% Cotton 5% Metal
- Care: Machine wash cold gentle with like colours
- Model is 175cm and is wearing size S
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Queenie Chan graduated with an MA in Womenswear Fashion Design from the prestigious Royal College of Art in London. Her career in the world of fashion began in Italy as an assistant designer for Alberta Ferretti and later for Anteprima in Milan.
After 10 years designing for many contemporary fashion brands and high-street retailers across Hong Kong and Europe, Queenie launched QUIN, a London-based contemporary womenswear brand with a subtle approach to design aesthetics.
The essential components of the brand are simplicity with clean silhouettes, mixing contrasting and textured fabrics. This is how the brand creates feminine yet boyish aesthetics, expressing a delicate, poetic yet relaxed style with no compromise to quality craftsmanship.