Sasa Safari Jacket
We love QUIN's mixture of clean silhouettes and interesting textures, making the designs timeless, refined and easy to wear.
The Sasa Jacket is cut in safari style that fits loosely through the body. This lightweight jacket is left unlined to maintain the boxy shape and see you through warmer weather in style.
- Made from beige cotton and linen-blend with PU coated texture
- Relaxed silhouette with notched lapels and utility pockets
- Designed for a loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Button fastening
- Material: 55% Linen 45% Cotton + PU
- Care: Delicate machine wash at or below 30c
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Queenie Chan graduated with an MA in Womenswear Fashion Design from the prestigious Royal College of Art in London. Her career in the world of fashion began in Italy as an assistant designer for Alberta Ferretti and later for Anteprima in Milan.
After 10 years designing for many contemporary fashion brands and high-street retailers across Hong Kong and Europe, Queenie launched QUIN, a London-based contemporary womenswear brand with a subtle approach to design aesthetics.
The essential components of the brand are simplicity with clean silhouettes, mixing contrasting and textured fabrics. This is how the brand creates feminine yet boyish aesthetics, expressing a delicate, poetic yet relaxed style with no compromise to quality craftsmanship.