Boxy T-shirt - Geometric Rose Print
- Print based on our geometric take of the Evelyn rose (for our namesake and grandmother Evelyn Asmuss)
- Crew neck and dropped shoulder with shoulder dart details
- Long, loose body hitting below natural hip so you will feel great when you are wearing it with our Twisted Leggings going for a run
- Fabric feels fabulous against the skin and is made from sustainable 100% recycled polyester and elastane so you can feel good about your choice
- Environmentally friendly, moisture wicking fabric offers UV protection
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- 85% Recycled Polyster, 15% Recycled Elastane
- Fabric Made in Italy, garment made in UK
- YKK Natrulon zips (recycled materials)
This Asmuss garment contains Green Soul Technology which combines the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibres and the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabric. The fabric provides many technical benefits while being sustainable.
- UVA and UVB resistant
- Hydrophilic, which means moisture is wicked away from the body to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
- Sustainable. Green Soul Technology uses waste from post-consumer polyester yarns, pre-consumer sustainable nylon and elastane recycled from industrial wastage. This fabric is 100% recycled.
- 4 way stretch for extra comfort and movement.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage. Wash at 30ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
The model is size 10 (UK) and wears a S.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm.
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Created by New Zealander sisters Clare and Fiona Warburton, Asmuss draws on a shared family passion for arts, travel and nature.
Founded in an early love of the outdoors and an urge to explore, the seeds of Asmuss were sown over many family holidays, from early expeditions around the sisters’ native New Zealand, to travels through South and Central America on a four-month adventure.
Spanning continents and years, their trips highlighted a need for versatile, sustainable solutions that could travel easily and work hard, without compromising on style.
With a background in fashion design and textile science, Clare saw first-hand the devastating toll fast fashion was, and is, having on the environment, and set out to create a brand where things are done differently.
Purveyors of simple, sustainable style, Asmuss offers elevated essentials for everyday adventures. Creating premium quality designs with minimalist silhouettes to deliver ethical wardrobe staples designed to last. Subtle detailing, clever cutting and delicate draping in their designs offer classic, seasonless silhouettes for timeless style.
Asmuss was created to give modern women a wardrobe that can multi-task as much as they do. From fibres to final packaging, the Asmuss collection is designed to be kind to your body, the environment, and the people making your clothes.