Pleated Tank - Black
We love Asmuss' dedication to using sustainable materials and ethical production. This flattering tank uses special fabrics that help regulate your body temperature.
DESCRIPTIONWhether you are travelling somewhere new or staying closer to home our Pleated Tank can be dressed up or down to fit opportunities as they present themselves.
- Loose fit through the body with shaped armholes to limit gaping
- Asymmetric pleating detail sits just below the bust
- Hits below your natural waist
- Fabric responds to your body temperature to help keep you feeling comfortable, either warm or cool using ethically sourced wool & 37.5® Technology
- Machine washable
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- 65% Wool
- 35% 37.5® Polyester
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- Fabric made in Portugal, garment made in UK
This top contains 37.5® technology which works with your body to determine if you need warming or cooling. 37.5® particles absorb the infrared energy your body emits and if moisture/sweat is present it speeds the evaporation to cool you. If no moisture/sweat is present the infrared energy is retained to keep you warm.
- UVA and UVB resistant
- Traps odour and releases them when washed
- Active particles derived from nature
- Works for the lifetime of the garment
- Removes sweat vapour
- Temperature regulating
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears size S
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above.
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS
Created by New Zealander sisters Clare and Fiona Warburton, Asmuss draws on a shared family passion for arts, travel and nature.
With a background in fashion design and textile science, Clare saw first-hand the devastating toll fast fashion is having on the environment and set out to create a brand where things are done differently.
Purveyors of simple, sustainable style, Asmuss offers elevated essentials for everyday adventures. From fibres to final packaging, the Asmuss collection is designed to be kind to your body, the environment, and the people making your clothes.