We love Asmuss' dedication to using sustainable materials and ethical production. These shorts feature flattering pleats and use sustainable materials made from castor beans.
DESCRIPTIONThe Asmuss Pleated Shorts are great for when you want the versatility that shorts provide with design-focused style. The invisible zipped pocket means you can carry your small essentials with you discretely which is important when travelling.
- High waist
- Wide leg with front pleats and a flat, flattering waistline
- Invisible zipped pocket
- Elasticated waistband and stretch fabric for comfort and style
- Water-resistant, quick-drying and sustainable fabric made with castor bean oil EVO®
- Machine washable
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- 95% EVO® Polyamide 5% Elastane
- EVO® is manufactured using castor bean oil
- Fabric made in Sweden, garment made in the UK
- YKK Natulon® zips (recycled materials)
These trousers are made from EVO® - a polyamide fibre that is made from castor bean oil. Castor beans are not a food crop and they grow easily. This means castor bean oil is a totally renewable resource that does not require large amounts of water and it does not take land away from food production. It also has many practical benefits.
- Water repellant finish applied to you keep dry no matter how big or small your adventure
- Rapid drying
- Sustainable with the use of EVO® and Natulon zips
- Natural elasticity from the EVO® & for additional comfort elastane has been added.
- EVO® has an inbuilt odour control
- Provides thermal protection
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 40ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Model is size 10 (UK) and is wearing size S
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above.
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS
Created by New Zealander sisters Clare and Fiona Warburton, Asmuss draws on a shared family passion for arts, travel and nature.
With a background in fashion design and textile science, Clare saw first-hand the devastating toll fast fashion is having on the environment and set out to create a brand where things are done differently.
Purveyors of simple, sustainable style, Asmuss offers elevated essentials for everyday adventures. From fibres to final packaging, the Asmuss collection is designed to be kind to your body, the environment, and the people making your clothes.