We love QUIN's mixture of clean silhouettes and interesting textures, making the designs timeless, refined and easy to wear.
This collarless jumpsuit looks cool with very little styling. It has a relaxed fit with a self-tie belt to define your waist. Wear it on casual days with a summer sandals or espadrilles.
- Made from textured cotton linen with subtle metallic shimmering
- Voluminous elbow-length sleeves
- Designed for a relaxed fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Roomy patch pockets
- Concealed buttons fastening through front placket
- Cropped length
- Material: 70% Cotton 30% Linen
- Care: Delicate machine wash at or below 30c
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Queenie Chan graduated with an MA in Womenswear Fashion Design from the prestigious Royal College of Art in London. Her career in the world of fashion began in Italy as an assistant designer for Alberta Ferretti and later for Anteprima in Milan.
After 10 years designing for many contemporary fashion brands and high-street retailers across Hong Kong and Europe, Queenie launched QUIN, a London-based contemporary womenswear brand with a subtle approach to design aesthetics.
The essential components of the brand are simplicity with clean silhouettes, mixing contrasting and textured fabrics. This is how the brand creates feminine yet boyish aesthetics, expressing a delicate, poetic yet relaxed style with no compromise to quality craftsmanship.