London Fields - Sunglasses
We love the shapes of MONC's distinct geometric sunglasses and spectacles and that the frames are all produced in a family-run workshop in Italy.
A round frame with base zero lenses and combination surrounds, London Fields is a style that screams retro. With vintage hooked temples and defined metal details, this frame takes touches of inspiration from the fast-pace design culture of East London. Built for the vibrant and on-the-go person, who likes to take life by the scruff of the neck.
- Unisex retro design suited to medium and large faces
- Sustainably sourced leather case made in England
- Includes microfibre cleaning cloth and frame tool kit
- Packaging made from recycled coffee cups
Plated stainless steel frame structure, including spring hooked temples.
Acetate lens surrounds.
UV400 plastic resin lenses.
We offer Single Vision prescription sun lenses for all of our frames and prices varies depending on your prescription requirements. You can choose, between brown, green and grey for your prescription sunglasses. We recommend and use the following sunglasses lenses based on your sphere values. Sphere values are marked SPH on your prescription:
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3, we use 1.5 or 1.6 lens designed for basic prescriptions. (+£25)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3 and 5, we use 1.67 lens designed for medium prescriptions. (+£50)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 5 and 7, we use 1.74 lens designed for stronger prescriptions. (+£75)
- For sphere values (SPH) +/- 7, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
If you are unsure on what type of lenses you require, please contact us at email@example.com. If you checkout and we think you need a certain lens type, we will get in touch to discuss this after you've order your spectacles.
Fits medium to large sized faces.
Total Width: 141 mm
Lens Height: 46 mm
Lens Width: 50 mm
Nose Bridge: 25 mm
Temple Length: 140 mm
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Launched in London in 2016 by Freddie Elborne, MONC represents a new era in which quality, provenance and ethical production methods are of the same importance as the aesthetics of the finished item. With a background in product, interior, and spatial design, Freddie combines these skills to create an edited selection of unisex eyewear, each created within the same meticulous design process.