London Fields - Spectacles
We love the shapes of MONC's distinct geometric sunglasses and spectacles and that the frames are all produced in a family-run workshop in Italy.
A round frame with base zero lenses and combination surrounds, London Fields is a style that screams retro. With vintage hooked temples and defined metal details, this frame takes touches of inspiration from the fast-pace design culture of East London. Built for the vibrant and on-the-go person, who likes to take life by the scruff of the neck.
- Unisex retro design suited to medium and large faces
- Sustainably sourced leather case made in England
- Includes microfibre cleaning cloth and frame tool kit
- Packaging made from recycled coffee cups
Plated stainless steel frame structure, including spring hooked temples.
Acetate lens surrounds.
LENSES & PRESCRIPTIONS
MONC currently offers Single Vision prescriptions lenses for spectacles, including anti-scratch and anti-glare coatings.
For standard Single Vision spectacle lenses MONC recommends and use the following based on your sphere values. Sphere values are marked SPH on your prescription:
- For sphere values (SPH) up to +/-3, we use 1.5 or 1.6 lens designed for basic prescriptions. (+£0)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3 and 5, we use 1.67 lens designed for medium prescriptions. (+£25)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 5 and 8, we use 1.74 lens designed for stronger prescriptions. (+£50)
- For sphere values (SPH) +/- 8, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
If you are unsure on what type of lenses you require, please contact us at email@example.com. If you checkout and we think you need a certain lens type, we will get in touch to discuss this after you've order your spectacles.
Fits medium to large sized faces.
Total Width: 141 mm
Lens Height: 46 mm
Lens Width: 50 mm
Nose Bridge: 25 mm
Temple Length: 140 mm
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Launched in London in 2016 by Freddie Elborne, MONC represents a new era in which quality, provenance and ethical production methods are of the same importance as the aesthetics of the finished item. With a background in product, interior, and spatial design, Freddie combines these skills to create an edited selection of unisex eyewear, each created within the same meticulous design process.