Løkka - Sunglasses
We love the shapes of MONC's distinct geometric sunglasses and spectacles and that the frames are all produced in a family-run workshop in Italy.
Løkka is a quirkily styled, round frame - for those looking for something a little bit different to punctuate their look. Wear this frame to perfectly offset an angular bone structure. Inspired by a friendly Oslo district that manages to harness the essence of the areas industrial past with its vibrant new art scene.
- Round frame designed to suit small to medium faces
- Sustainably sourced leather case made in England
- Includes microfibre cleaning cloth and frame tool kit
- Packaging made from recycled coffee cups
Bio-acetate frame structure.
Stainless steel 5-barrel hinges.
Mineral glass lenses.
We offer Single Vision prescription sun lenses for all of our frames and prices varies depending on your prescription requirements. You can choose, between brown, green and grey for your prescription sunglasses. We recommend and use the following sunglasses lenses based on your sphere values. Sphere values are marked SPH on your prescription:
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3, we use 1.5 or 1.6 lens designed for basic prescriptions. (+£25)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3 and 5, we use 1.67 lens designed for medium prescriptions. (+£50)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 5 and 7, we use 1.74 lens designed for stronger prescriptions. (+£75)
- For sphere values (SPH) +/- 7, please email us at email@example.com for more information
If you are unsure on what type of lenses you require, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you checkout and we think you need a certain lens type, we will get in touch to discuss this after you've order your spectacles.
Fits small to medium size faces.
Total Width: 135 mm
Lens Height: 40 mm
Lens Width: 43 mm
Nose Bridge: 23 mm
Temple Length: 145 mm
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Launched in London in 2016 by Freddie Elborne, MONC represents a new era in which quality, provenance and ethical production methods are of the same importance as the aesthetics of the finished item. With a background in product, interior, and spatial design, Freddie combines these skills to create an edited selection of unisex eyewear, each created within the same meticulous design process.