Conscious Kallio - Sunglasses Medium
Kallio is a classic style frame that will suit almost anyone. A pure and simple design for a quiet rebellion. Inspired by an artistic and eclectic district of Helsinki, where designers and entrepreneurs go to share their fashion and creative inspiration with one another.
- A unisex round shape which is best suited on medium to large faces.
- Sustainably sourced leather case.
- Includes cellulose cleaning cloth and frame tool kit
- Packaging made from recycled coffee cups
- *Estimated despatch in early June.
Bio-acetate frame structure.
Mineral glass lenses.
Stainless steel 5-barrel hinges.
MONC offerS Single Vision prescription sun lenses for all of our frames and prices varies depending on your prescription requirements. You can choose, between brown, green and grey for your prescription sunglasses. We recommend and use the following sunglasses lenses based on your sphere values. Sphere values are marked SPH on your prescription:
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3, we use 1.5 or 1.6 lens designed for basic prescriptions. (+£25)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 3 and 5, we use 1.67 lens designed for medium prescriptions. (+£50)
- For sphere values (SPH) between +/- 5 and 7, we use 1.74 lens designed for stronger prescriptions. (+£75)
- For sphere values (SPH) +/- 7, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
If you are unsure on what type of lenses you require, please contact us at email@example.com. If you checkout and we think you need a certain lens type, we will get in touch to discuss this after you've order your spectacles.
Fits medium to large size faces.
Total Width: 140 mm
Lens Height: 43 mm
Lens Width: 48 mm
Nose Bridge: 23 mm
Temple Length: 145 mm
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Launched in London in 2016 by Freddie Elborne, MONC represents a new era in which quality, provenance and ethical production methods are of the same importance as the aesthetics of the finished item. With a background in product, interior, and spatial design, Freddie brings experience in designing for use and material experimentation to MONC, combining these skills to create an edited selection of unisex eyewear, each created within the same meticulous design process.
MONC believe in responsible product design. They challenge the norm by championing craftsmanship through responsible sourcing and ethical production methods. MONC continues to produce all of its frames in one of the last family run workshops in Italy using only the most experienced artisanal craftspeople.
Every purchase of frames also comes with a slip-case which is handmade in England using ethically-sourced and naturally tanned leather. The slipcases are the ideal complementary addition to every MONC frame. Over time the case’s colour and tan to represent the user's journey.
Lens Width: 51 mm
Lens Height: 41 mm
Lens Height: 51 mm
Nose Bridge: 21 mm
Total Width: 144 mm
- 100% Handmade in Italy
- Bio-Acetate construction
- Rivet Hinges
- Mineral Glass Lenses
- Stainless Steel 5-barrel Hinges
All online purchases are subject to 14-day returns.
Free UK returns - just ask for a label.
Estimated Delivery Times
UK: 1 - 2 Days
EUROPE: 1 - 5 Days
REST OF WORLD: 1 - 7 Days
- Cellulose Cleaning Cloth
- Protective leather case
- Frame tool kit
- Recycled Coffee Cup Packaging