Fio Gold Earcuff
Setting the trend on ear cuffs with a minimalist style. Inspired by a long bar, these gold earcuffs are a great style for women of all ages. Part of the designer's Classica Collection.
- Minimalist style solid gold ear cuffs consisting of a delicate square bar in gold that runs along the ear line
- Can also be worn hanging down, with the bar on the vertical
- The earrings slide into the ear with a hook pin that securely keeps it in place - no butterfly backs required for this innovative piece
- Easy to wear earrings that can be worn in the shower and when you sleep without having to take it out
- Made from sustainable recycled 9ct gold in London's prestigious jewellery quarter Hatton Garden
Made from sustainable recycled 9ct gold.
Choose from yellow or rose gold.
Measures 20mm x 2mm.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Adriana is half Lebanese, but was born and grew up in Brazil before moving to Europe in 2016. Since she was born, jewellery always represented a small sign of the celebration of life. She discovered her passion for jewellery in childhood when her father would gift her mother a piece of jewellery to celebrate the birth of each of their five children and special anniversaries.
Adriana earned a degree as a Product Designer before starting her career as a jewellery designer in 2008, studying Jewelery Design in Parson Paris and completing her Master's Degree with the highest grade at IED Rome.
Whilst developing her own brand, Adriana has worked with jewellery design houses in Copenhagen, Milan, Rome and Paris. In 2018, she made London her home to set up her eponymous fine jewellery business.
Adriana Chede designs delicate pieces for the modern woman. She sees jewellery as something special and aims to create long-lasting pieces that can be worn every day and won't fade with time. Each piece is a little talisman to be passed on to future generations.
Contemporary, timeless and versatile designs are made using traditional goldsmith techniques. Every piece of jewellery is handmade in her atelier, using natural Brazilian gemstones, diamonds, solid gold from recycled sources (9ct and 18ct) and sterling silver.