Cara Cotton Linen Jumpsuit
We love QUIN's mixture of clean silhouettes and interesting textures, making the designs timeless, refined and easy to wear.
This quirky jumpsuit with blue stripes is cut from beautiful cotton-linen material. The wrap waist tie adds a clever yet functional design feature while the cropped legs balance the relaxed shape.
- Cotton-linen weave with stripes in shades of blue
- Wide, cropeed legs with wrap-over waist tie from back
- Invisible zip fastening at back
- Button fastening through front
- Side pockets
- Lined by 100% Cotton Voile
- Material: Shell - 80% Cotton 20% Linen, Lining - 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold gentle with like colours or dry clean
- Model is 175cm and is wearing size XS
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Queenie Chan graduated with an MA in Womenswear Fashion Design from the prestigious Royal College of Art in London. Her career in the world of fashion began in Italy as an assistant designer for Alberta Ferretti and later for Anteprima in Milan.
After 10 years designing for many contemporary fashion brands and high-street retailers across Hong Kong and Europe, Queenie launched QUIN, a London-based contemporary womenswear brand with a subtle approach to design aesthetics.
The essential components of the brand are simplicity with clean silhouettes, mixing contrasting and textured fabrics. This is how the brand creates feminine yet boyish aesthetics, expressing a delicate, poetic yet relaxed style with no compromise to quality craftsmanship.