Boxy Cropped T-shirt - Painterly Rose (Limited Edition)
Add some serious floral flair to your wardrobe in the Painterly Rose T-shirt. Sporting colourful hand drawn blooms on a checked base, this elevated take on a classic helps you move through your day with ease.
Made with temperature-regulating Tech Wool, it keeps you looking and feeling great, responding to your body’s individual needs, so no situation is too hot to handle, whether you’re bossing it in the boardroom or breaking a sweat on your bike.
- Garment printed in the UK using environmentally friendly dyes for a softer print and fabric feel
- Body responsive Tech Wool fabric keeps you comfortable in every situation
- Dropped shoulder for a relaxed fit, with shoulder dart details and crew neckline
- Loose fit through the body
- Cropped, sits just below your natural waist to create shape
- Provides UV protection
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Machine washable
- 65% Wool
- 35% 37.5® Polyester
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- Fabric made in Portugal, garment made in UK
- UVA and UVB resistant
- Traps odour and releases them when washed
- Active particles derived from nature
- Works for the lifetime of the garment
- Removes sweat vapour
- Temperature regulating
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life, but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Model is size 14-16 (UK) and wears size M.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above.
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS
Created by New Zealander sisters Clare and Fiona Warburton, Asmuss draws on a shared family passion for arts, travel and nature.
With a background in fashion design and textile science, Clare saw first-hand the devastating toll fast fashion is having on the environment and set out to create a brand where things are done differently.
Purveyors of simple, sustainable style, Asmuss offers elevated essentials for everyday adventures. From fibres to final packaging, the Asmuss collection is designed to be kind to your body, the environment, and the people making your clothes.