Birdsong Cotton Print Short
We love Nui Ami's soft jerseys, lush silks and colourful prints. In addition, the garments are hand-stitched in small ateliers in Wales and Portugal from natural, luxurious and ethically-sourced fabrics.
These cotton shorts are part of Nui Ami's Birdsong cotton print collection, their first collaboration with print studio Dalliance & Noble.
- Magical nocturnal print featuring exotic birds, flora and fauna, hand-drawn
- Flat front for a complementary fit and a wide elasticated back waistband and cotton gusset for all night comfort
- Finished with satin piping details on the hem
- Pair with the Birdsong Camisole for a graceful ensemble
- Printed on the softest 100% cotton
Made in Portugal
Wash at 30 degrees, do not tumble dry.
Relaxed fit. Model wears size extra small, height 5ft 7inches
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Born in Britain to an Anglo-Indian family, Sanjit Vallance is a London‑based designer and entrepreneur. She co-founded India’s first luxury bridal magazine and worked in property development and interior design before her passion for fabrics brought her back to her family roots in fashion and to study lingerie design at University of the Arts London.
Nui Ami takes a contemporary approach to nightwear, softening the boundaries between night and day, between sleepwear and loungewear. With an emphasis on versatility and comfort, beautifully flattering cup-sized sleepwear and elegant loungewear is designed for the perfect fit, with styles, sizes and support to suit every body shape.